HUOM! Kyseessä on englanninkielinen aivojen hyvinvointia ja terveyttä tukeva e-kirja, jossa käsitellään eri ruoka-aineita, ravintolisiä ja aivot-suolisto -akselin kohentamista.
"162 PAGES OF SCIENTIFIC, PRACTICAL, AND REAL-LIFE TESTED INFORMATION ON BRAIN NUTRITION, SUPPLEMENTS, AND GUT-BRAIN-MICROBIOTA HACKS."
The Biohacker's Brain Nutrition Guide dives deep into brain nutrition, cognitive improvement, and disease prevention. Do you want to have better focus at work, have more energy to try a new hobby, or improve your mood? Or are you interested in protecting the brain long-term? This guide will give you concrete and step-by-step to improve your overall brain health through diet and balancing the gut-brain-microbiota axis.
The brain is the seed of your energy, emotions, and behavior. The potential to improve your mood, productivity and energy levels lies in the positive signals you feed your body and mind each day. Science has revealed general links between nutrition and brain function, outlined and deeply researched in this book.
Biohacker's Brain Nutrition Guide is written by a successful health author Dr. Olli Sovijärvi (MD) and neuropsychologist Inka Land (MSc).
This over 160-page guide covers, among other things:
- Gut, neurotransmitters, and the vagus nerve
- The blood-brain barrier and nutrient transportation to the brain
- Different types of brain food categories
- Top 10 brain foods
- Neuroprotective herbs & foods
- Antidepressant foods
- Essential micronutrients for brain health & cognitive functions
- Five most important links between the brain and the gut
- Brain immunity and protection
- Cognitive enhancers
- Brain-protecting dietary habits such as intermittent fasting and calorie restriction
- Calorie restriction mimetics
- Avoiding brain-power decreasing foods and chemicals
- Type: PDF
- 162 pages
- 739 scientific references
- Edition: 1st
- Authors: Olli Sovijärvi & Inka Land
- Proofreading: Anne Belott
- Visual design, layout and illustrations: Paula Karjalainen & Yasmin Manelius
- Publisher: Biohacker Center Publishing Oü
- ISBN: 978-952-7241-44-8